Craving a quick, delicious snack? Look no further than the air fryer, your new best friend when it comes to convenience cooking. In this article, I’ll show you just how easy it is to cook frozen pierogies in an air fryer. Learn the easy step-by-step instructions and you’ll be enjoying crispy, delicious pierogies in no time!
1. Best Frozen Pierogies Brands
With so many brands of frozen pierogies on the market, how do you know which one is the best? To help you choose the perfect brand of frozen pierogies, we’ve put together a list of the best-frozen pierogies brands.
First on our list is Pierogie Palace. Pierogie Palace pierogies are handmade in the USA, using only 100% natural ingredients. They come in a variety of flavors, such as potato and cheddar cheese, sauerkraut and mushroom, and blueberry. Plus, they’re all-natural, vegan, and GMO-free, so you can feel good about serving them to your family and friends.
Next is Mrs. T’s Pierogies. Mrs. T’s has been around since 1952 and is one of the most popular brands of frozen pierogies. They come in a variety of flavors, such as potato and cheese, kraut and mushroom, and jalapeño and cheddar cheese. Plus, they’re made with quality ingredients, such as real potatoes, onions, and cheese.
Rounding out the list is Kowalski’s Pierogies. Kowalski’s pierogies are made with traditional Polish recipes, so you can be sure you’re getting an authentic taste. They come in a variety of flavors, such as blueberry, spinach and cheese, and potato and cheese. Plus, they’re all-natural, GMO-free, and low in fat and calories.
2. How To Cook Frozen Pierogies in Air Fryer
- Mrs. T’s Frozen Pierogies
- Sour Cream
Step 1: Take the amount of frozen pierogies you want to eat out of the package.
Step 2: Put frozen pierogies into the air fryer basket then spread them in a single layer and spray light oil.
Step 3: Air fry frozen pierogies at 400 ° F for 10 minutes, after the frist 5 minutes; press pause to check and flip them over.
Step 4: Use kitchen tongs to transfer pierogies to a plate and let them cool down for 1 minute then enjoy with sour cream!
3. Tips When Cooking Frozen Pierogies in Air Fryer
- You don’t need to preheat the air fryer and thaw frozen pierogies before cooking
- Spray light oil on frozen pierogies. The oil keeps them from drying out too quickly when cooking in an air fryer.
- Leave some space between frozen pierogies so the hot air of the air fryer can spread all sides evenly.
- Flipping pierogies over is necessary. This ensures that both sides of them are evenly heated.
- You should use parchment paper so that you can easily clean the basket after frying
- If you have a small basket, you may need to cook frozen pierogies in batches.
In conclusion, cooking frozen pierogies in an air fryer is an easy and convenient way to enjoy a delicious and tasty meal. It is a great way to make a quick and healthy meal that can be enjoyed at any time.
Read More: Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Pot Pie