Are you looking for a delicious, easy-to-make snack that will be sure to impress your guests? Look no further than jalapeno poppers cooked in an air fryer!
This mouth-watering appetizer is a great way to spice up your meal and will be the hit of any party.
In this blog, we’ll show you how to cook frozen jalapeno poppers in an air fryer, making it easier than ever to enjoy this tasty treat.
1. How To Cook Frozen Jalapeno Poppers in Air Fryer
- Frozen Jalapeno Poppers Package
- Your dipping sauce
Step 1: Take the amount of frozen jalapeno poppers you want to eat out of the package.
Step 2: Put frozen jalapeno poppers into the air fryer basket and spread them in a single layer.
Step 3: Air fry frozen jalapeno poppers at 380 ° F for 8 minutes; after the first 4 minutes, pause to check and shake the basket.
Step 4: Use kitchen tongs to transfer jalapeno poppers to a plate and let them cool down for 2 minutes, then serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
2. Tips When Cooking Frozen Jalapeno Poppers in Air Fryer
- Leave some space between frozen jalapeno poppers so the hot air of the air fryer can cook all sides evenly.
- You don’t need to preheat the air fryer and thaw frozen jalapeno poppers before cooking
- If you have a small basket, you may need to cook frozen jalapeno poppers in batches.
- You don’t need to spray oil. Because these frozen jalapeno poppers are already pre-fried.
- You should use parchment paper so that you can easily clean the basket after frying
3. What Sauce To Serve With Jalapeno Poppers?
Here are some popular sauces that go great with jalapeno poppers:
1. Ranch dressing – Ranch dressing is a classic dipping sauce for jalapeno poppers. It’s creamy and tangy, with a hint of garlic and onion, and it pairs perfectly with the heat of the jalapeno.
2. BBQ sauce – BBQ sauce is a great option for jalapeno poppers. It’s smoky and tangy, with a hint of sweetness, and the perfect amount of heat.
3. Honey mustard – Honey mustard is another great option for jalapeno poppers. It’s sweet and tangy, with a hint of kick, and it pairs wonderfully with the heat of the jalapeno.
4. Hot sauce – If you like it extra spicy, then hot sauce is the way to go. It’s intensely spicy, with a hint of garlic and onion, and it pairs great with the jalapeno.
These are just a few of the many sauces that go well with jalapeno poppers. Try them all to see which one you like best. Or, if you’re feeling creative, you can always make your own sauce to pair with the poppers. Whatever you choose, jalapeno poppers are sure to be a hit!
Overall, cooking frozen jalapeno poppers in an air fryer is a simple and delicious way to enjoy a snack or appetizer. With a few simple steps, you can enjoy perfectly cooked jalapeno poppers in a fraction of the time it would take to cook them in the oven or on the stove.
Read More: Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets