If you’re looking for a simple, delicious, and healthier way to cook your favorite sausage links, then you have to try cooking them in an air fryer!
Air frying is a great way to get your favorite fried foods without all the added fat and calories.
With this guide, you’ll learn how to perfectly cook sausage links in an air fryer and enjoy a delicious meal that is both nutritious and delicious.
1. Best Breakfast Sausage Links Brands
Whether you’re looking for something to cook up in the morning for a hearty breakfast, or to put on a sandwich for a quick snack, the right breakfast sausage links can make all the difference. But with so many different brands to choose from, it can be hard to determine which links are the best. That’s why we’ve done the research and compiled a list of the top breakfast sausage link brands.
Johnsonville is one of the most popular breakfast sausage link brands on the market. Their sausages are made with a unique blend of spices and seasonings, which give them a distinctive flavor that pairs well with a variety of breakfast items. Johnsonville breakfast links come in a variety of flavors, including maple, original, and spicy. They are also fully cooked and easy to prepare.
Jimmy Dean is another well-known brand of breakfast sausage links. They offer a wide variety of flavors, ranging from classic to spicy, that are sure to please any palate. Jimmy Dean links are fully cooked and ready to eat right out of the package.
Another popular option is Jones Dairy Farm. Their sausages are made with a special blend of spices and seasonings, giving them a unique flavor that stands out from the competition. Jones Dairy Farm links are made with natural ingredients and are fully cooked and ready to eat.
Finally, there is Maple Leaf Farms. Their breakfast sausage links are made from a special blend of spices and seasonings, which give them a unique flavor. Maple Leaf Farms sausages are fully cooked and ready to eat, and they come in a variety of flavors, including maple, original, and spicy.
2. How To Cook Sausage Links in Air Fryer
- Breakfast Sausage Links Package
Step 1: Take a pound of sausage links out of the package
Step 2: Put sausage links into the air fryer basket; arrange and spread them in a single layer.
Step 3: Air fry sausage links at 400 ° F for 10 minutes, until its internal temperature reaches 160 ° F. After the first 5 minutes, press pause to check and flip the sausage links over.
Step 4: Use kitchen tongs to transfer your sausage links to a plate and let them cool down for 2 minutes then enjoy.
3. Tips When Cooking Sausage Links in Air Fryer
- Leave some space between sausage links so the hot air of the air fryer can spread on all sides evenly.
- Flipping sausage links after half the cooking time is very important. This ensures that both sides of the sausage are evenly cooked.
- You don’t need to preheat the air fryer before cooking
- Your sausage links after cooking must reach a minimum internal temperature of 165 ° F. So, you should use a meat thermometer to check
- You should use parchment paper so that you can easily clean the basket after frying
- If you have a small basket, you may need to cook sausage links in batches.
Overall, cooking sausage links in an air fryer is a quick and easy way to get a delicious meal. It is a great way to enjoy a healthier version of this classic dish, as the air fryer uses less oil and produces less fat than pan-frying.
Read More: Air Fryer Corn Dogs