Frozen dumplings are a great and easy way to whip up a delicious meal for yourself or your family. Air fryers can be a great tool for cooking frozen dumplings quickly and easily.
With just a few simple steps, you can have a delicious, crispy, and healthy meal in no time. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at how to cook frozen dumplings in an air fryer.
1. How To Cook Frozen Dumplings in Air Fryer
- Frozen Dumplings Bag or Potstickers, Gyoza, Wontons
- Soy Sauce
Step 1: Take out 6 frozen dumplings from the package.
Step 2: Put frozen dumplings into the air fryer basket. Spray light oil all sides and spread them in a single layer.
Step 3: Air fry frozen dumplings at 380 ° F for 15 minutes; after the first 7 minutes pause to check and flip dumplings over.
Step 4: Use kitchen tongs to transfer your dumplings to a plate then let them cool down for 2 minute and enjoy with soy sauce!
2. Tips When Cooking Frozen Dumplings in Air Fryer
- Leave some space between frozen dumplings so the hot air of the air fryer can spread all sides evenly.
- You don’t need to preheat the air fryer before cooking
- Flipping dumplings over is necessary. This ensures that both sides of them are evenly heated.
- Spray light oil on frozen dumplings. The oil keeps them from drying out too quickly when cooking in an air fryer
- You should use parchment paper so that you can easily clean the basket after frying
- If you have a small basket, you may need to cook frozen dumplings in batches.
3. What Sauce To Serve With Dumplings?
The most traditional sauce for dumplings is soy sauce. Soy sauce is a salty and savory condiment that adds a bit of umami flavor to dumplings and is especially delicious with steamed dumplings. Soy sauce can be used as a dipping sauce or simply drizzled over the top of the dumplings.
If you’re looking for something a bit more unique and flavorful, you may want to try a vinegar-based sauce. A simple mix of rice vinegar and soy sauce can be used as a dipping sauce or as a marinade. It adds a tangy and acidic flavor to the dumplings that can really bring out their flavors.
For a sweeter sauce, you may want to try a hoisin sauce. This is a thick and sweet Chinese condiment that is usually made with garlic, sugar, and soy sauce. It adds a sweet and savory flavor to the dumplings that is perfect for dipping.
If you’d like to give your dumplings an extra kick of heat, try a chili sauce. This is a spicy condiment that can be used as a dipping sauce or simply poured over the top of the dumplings. Red chili oil is a great option for adding a bit of heat to dumplings.
Finally, if you’re looking for something a little bit more decadent, there’s always the option of a creamy sauce. A simple mix of cream cheese and soy sauce can be used as a rich and creamy dipping sauce, or you can even add a bit of garlic and ginger to give it a bit of a kick.
In conclusion, cooking frozen dumplings in an air fryer can be a simple and convenient way to enjoy a delicious snack. With the right temperature and time settings, it is easy to achieve perfectly cooked dumplings with a crisp and golden brown exterior. With these tips and tricks, you can now enjoy dumplings cooked in an air fryer in the comfort of your own home.
Read More: Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Pot Pie